Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Inspections by Experienced Mold Specialists
Understanding how widespread and threatening active mold organisms have become in your home is not always easy to the untrained eye. Mold inspections are vital to preparing a remediation plan based on the current conditions and the affected materials. We are often looking for:
- Signs of colonization
- Structural deterioration
- Moist areas of the residence
Mold Removal and Remediation Services
Removing mold damage from your home or business is more than just scrubbing surfaces. Careful consideration is necessary to determine the most efficient solution for the impacted material and the likelihood of preserving it. For rapidly deteriorating surfaces like drywall, controlled demolition can often be instrumental in removing the majority of active colonization. Our practices include:
- Mold remediation
- Mold specialists
- Bathroom mold removal
- Attic mold
- Black mold
What Surface Cleaning Can Remove Black Mold?
Specific mold remediation approaches feature an assortment of leading cleaning agents and chemical agents designed to eliminate microbes and microorganisms on a surface. While media blasting and sanding can do more to remove the entire hyphae of deeply rooted organisms, surface cleaning with antimicrobial products can help with early colonization.
Does Your Home Need Repairs After Attic Mold?
As a licensed mold remediation contractor (#MRSR2994), we can provide multiple needed actions during and after mold remediation services. Experience in this aspect ensures that we seamlessly transition from mold removal to contracting services. These can include:
- Controlled demolition
- Mold damage repairs
- Utility repairs
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (954) 776-2000
Confusion and misunderstanding surround the topic of mold and mold remediation. Some restoration businesses even make claims to remove all mold from a building. This is a fallacy. Mold spores occur naturally almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. These microscopic spores float along in the air and can enter a home or business through windows and HVAC systems. Consider these facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Ft. Lauderdale South?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
In as little as 48 hours, a minor mold issue can quickly spread through a home or business. Once you contact us, we’re dedicated to starting the remediation process quickly. This fast response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. We have the training and expertise to safely handle any mold situation.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our initial focus is to stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber. We invest in ongoing mold remediation training and the latest equipment to serve you better
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (954) 776-2000
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Ft. Lauderdale South is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property.
If a catastrophic storm or event occurs, we can call upon the resources of a national network of over 2170 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: